This project is read-only.

Patches & SVN

May 16, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Source code can be downloaded from the Source Code page as an archive simply enough

But i cannot download the source code from SVN using the link supplied in the connection instructions

I cannot create patches to submit without being able to download the SVN version of the code base

I have some patches that improve code in several places, specifically performance improvements and feature improvements

I don't have time to trundle through the code manually comparing files to determine what i changed to get the improvements to performance or improved features

May 18, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Hello,

I sent an e-mail to the Codeplex team and they told me the problem has been solved. Can you try again?

May 18, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Seems to be working now!

you may want to make an announcement on the main page so everyone who like me thought you had done this intentionally now know they can download from SVN and create patches

May 18, 2011 at 8:37 PM

I didn't explain myself but:

- I am only using this engine, I had no part whatsoever in its development.

- This wasn't something exclusive to this project, it affected the whole of Codeplex. I saw more people complaining about the same thing on other projects.

May 18, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Thanks for the info rpmoura! I had not known there was an issue with CodePlex's SVN patching, since we use TFS for our checkins to Krypton.

If it was just a bug fix run by CodePlex, and it has been resolved, then I don't think it should need a front page posting. But let me know if you have any further problems.

May 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM

I as unable to download from SVN with Krypton for about 3 weeks and only discovered one other project that would not download with SVN in that time and i tested quite a few out of curiosity to see if it was just Krypton,

May 20, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Ok, so maybe it wasn't happening in all projects, but there were some people complaining of the same issue in the Codeplex source code connection information page: http://codeplex.codeplex.com/Wikipage?title=Source%20Control%20Clients

May 22, 2011 at 4:29 AM

http://codeplex.codeplex.com/workitem/25843

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 9:27 AM, rpmoura <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Ok, so maybe it wasn't happening in all projects, but there were some people complaining of the same issue in the Codeplex source code connection information page: http://codeplex.codeplex.com/Wikipage?title=Source%20Control%20Clients

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (krypton@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email krypton@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com